THIS IS TOTAL INSANITY. IF I'COULD BLOODY HELL BUY THIS
NOWI GOD DAMN BE F HAPPY FOR 1 YEAR.
M-A-S-E-R-A-T-I!!! xoxo

comes in my next love after lexus. discuss with mummy to buy a lexus 300
when i start work! hope she dont change her mind!^^
new year new resolutions but i've NEW WISHLIST!
top first number 1 baby
COACH NEW POPPY LOVE LADIES WATCH<3 OMG I CANT WAIT TO GET MY HAND ON THIS NEXT MONTH
number2) i need new ralph lauren big pony polo in bright pink
number3) i wanna coach wristlet frigging cheap
number4) i want to buy a shoe rack! i just introduce 4 new pairs of shoe to my
shoe family yesterday!(happy!yay) so i only left those that i wore to school which
is about 20+ pairs so i need a rack of my own. papa say im' crazy :( why girl what!
and lastly buy the whole taiwan back in march when i go over for holiday
and i cant wait for hong kong disneyland in december double yayyyy!(:
♥ 2:20 PM