OLAHIII!
MY NAME IS CALENE CHIN AKA THE LOVELY HISBISCUS SWAN
AND TODAY I WAS IN LABOR WARD. AND LUCKY AND BLESSED ME
CAUGHT 2 NORMAL DELIVERY & 1 CAESEAREAN SECTION @ OPERATING
THEATRE , AYE YES WITH THE SCRUB SUIT AND 'CROCS SHOEEE!
YAYYY. JOY COVERED MY TIREDNESS FOR THE DAY , THE RESENTMENT FOR
HAVING TO TRAVEL SO MUCH TO WORK. BABY, ITS ALL SO WORTH IT
JUST FOR THE NEW BIRTH OF LIFE. WHICH BOUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES
WHEN IMMA BESIDE HOLDING MAMA' HAND & LEG AND PUSHING TOGETHER
AWW!TMR WILL BE NURSERY' DAY. HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO TOLERATE
THE HIGH LEVEL OF CRYING' BATHING/MILKING ETC GOGOGO!!!
& LASTLY NEXT WEEK WILL BE THE LAST WEEK OF POSTING - GYNAE!
.
.
.
& FINALLY IT SPELLS
H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S!!!
(i cant wait!)
anyway something to share..

There are actually about 6.6 billions of people in the world today - more than
double the number we had 40 years ago. there had been many advances of science
& technology now(think of mobile/internet/ipods) yet many of these people
living in condition worsened than those 40 years ago.
May God Bless People.
and something lame here.
do you know how does the world 'because' comes about?
B-E-C-A-U-S-E?
.
.
.
BECAUSE
Big Elephants Cant Always Understand Small Elephants

LOL
GOODNIGHT LOVES
I NEED PEACE AND REST
♥ 8:05 PM