YOZ! back for updates! :D
ACTUALLY POST IS IMAGE-HEAVY BUT I CUT DOWN 1/3
OF THE PEEEEEK-CHAS!
PLEASE VIEW TILL THE END OF POST , I LIKE THE LAST FEW PICSS
ALOT. 2ND LAST PIC TAKE NOTE! {:Okayyyyy , let seeeee!
Tuesday!
went to suntec with love(sanba) love after class , had lunch & stuffs.
walked abit , talked alot and she send me to take bus to tutee house! :D
Wednesday!
Mical had snake skinnnnn all over her face & body(shoulder area)
mainly because she got really bad sunburn! HAHAHA!!!
went home after school immd to cook for darling!
i guess i stay @ home at night. yes , i stay at home
& k.o kindaaa early! :P
Thursday!
paige's love day! :D dating with paige , had so much fun!

then meet mical for interview , teach tuition & meet phylisia
at about 10pm for some coffee- turn out to be ice cream! hahaha!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER! :B
THE AGNES'B RUBBER BAND WHICH SHE BOUGHT 1 FOR ME AND 1 FOR HERSELF
AT
$40/- BUCK EACH. YEA , THE
MOST EXPENSIVE HANDBAND I'VE GOT! :DTHANKKKKKS LOVE!

next , paige's pictures! we had lunch @ bbq chicken at cineleisure.
tastes okay , not too lousy! (: then we had coffeeee at J.co at bugis!
and we cam-whoreeeee!
she another bright star whom brought joy to me ,
but i know i bought her even MUCH MORE JOY!
okay here you go! please laugh softly okay people!

tssssssss! I WANT THE DONUT ALSO!


I like it when i TWIRL into her!
EEEW!

i think i look
damn pretty here! :DDD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ellen doesnt look as pretty as me here!
BUT SHE LOOK PRETTIER HERE LEH! :/ TSK!
seeeeeee! how big can the eyes get?!


I LOVE THE WAYYY YOU LOOK AT ME , MAKE ME FEEL SO PAIGE'S LOVES!!!

okay lah , thats all!
dear paige ,
although i love to make fun of your age saying that you're damnzxzxz
old but i know you know i still love you much , time is not a measuring
tape , i know your love for me is deeeep hehehe thank you for always
checking out whethering im doing fine , especially when im really down!(:
I LOVE YOU PAI-GE!

I LIKE THE NEXT PICTURE ALOTTTTTTT.
HURHUR , WHO IS THISS PERSON IM HOLDINGGGGG?
EEEEW , IS HE EVEN A HUMAN?!

APPARENTLY , HE'S MY
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
darling , im sorry! im so sinful because im going to eat magee mee now!
its going 2am soon! misses!
goodbye! night safari tomorrow , happy halloween loves!