<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/946963426172630542?origin\x3dhttp://greyant.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
chin mei teng




alternative exits.

ALICIA
BERNICE
CARISSA
DIANA
ELLEN
JINGSI
JOAN
LYNNA
MARLYN
MICHELLE
PAMELA
PHYLISIA
PRICILLIA
SARAH
SELINA
SOPHIA
VICTORIA
XUELI
YANFANG

my memories

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
June 2012
August 2012
December 2012

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, October 2, 2008

SUDDENLY I FEEEEEEEEEEL LIKE I HAVE SO MUCH TO BLOGGG!
I WILL HIGHLIGHT IT SO JUST PAY ATTENTION , OK JUST ABIT LAH.
GIVE FACE LA! :D

JUST START WITH TODAY!
1/10 zomg october already. MY DEAR CHRISTMAS IS COMING!
today is hari raya + children day + grandma death anni
so we had saikong done! i mean done by tmr :) but things are up!!!
THIS IS GRANDMA NEW BIG HOUSE. PREVIOUS HOUSE WAS BIG
THIS WAS BIGGER! I SWEAR IT COULDNT FIT YOUR CEILING
UNLESS U LIVE IN TERRACE. 15INCH?

THE THING IS .
I PLAYED MAHJONG - THATS NOT THE BIG THING,
BECAUSE ITS THE STAKE! THE LEAST U PAY IN A ROUND
IS 6BUCKS. EH HELLO 6BUCKS IN A ROUND THE LEAST.
(play with friends eg:soon xueli!! how many mao, baobao?)
AND YOU KNOW ONE FULL ROUND MAHJONG HAS 16ROUNDS
IF NOTHING EXTRA HAPPEN.(DIAO ZHENG)

SO I PLAY 48ROUNDS LAHHHH
AND I LOST. :( :(

20bucks!
quite smart le , you come & try their speed of thinking
in this area , wah seh mahjong must train one!

so this morning i woke up fever was about to say bye-bye!
(talk about fever later) & my jen jen!

she look doll doll like me! WHEN I WAS YOUNG WHEN I WAS YOUNG!


CAN I SIDE TRACK AND SCREAM FOR AWHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FEEL MY FACE DAMNNNNN DIRTYYYYYYYYYYY :(
i can feel one pimple coming up soooooon man!

BUT BEING THE VERY KNOW-HOW-TO-PAMPER-MYSELF
KIND OF PERSON . ERRRRR..
- TOMORROW MEDICURE+PEDICURE
- FRIDAY FACIAL
- SATURDAY DOING HAIR.(ZOMG EITH I PERM AGAIN/TREATMENT)
DEFINATELY COLOURINGGGGGG!!!! YAYYYYYY.

ALL APPOINTMENT BOOKED. SEE HOW MUCH MUMMY SPONSER? ,
BUT THE CHANCES ARE VERY SLIM BECAUSE I OWN HER $100
FOR MY BILL :( *100$ is i overuse , she already paying 50$ - so total u know..

I NEEEEEEEEED TO WASH MY FACE ASAP!!!!!!!!!
OK BACK TO TOPIC..

SO WHERE WAS I ?
AHHHH!

FEVER?
ytd mummy came to fetch me at NUH after work because
i felt that i could collaspe anytime sooonnnnnn , i was somehow
shivering - damn cold!!!!! and whole body ache. & she bought me to
doctor! and my TEMPERATURE WAS 40.2degreeeeeeeeeee.
+ THROAT INFECTION + BLOCK NOSE + COUGH + FLU
+ NOT FORGETTING BODYACHE & HEADACHE. CAN KILL ME ALR :(

so i sleeeeept all the way till this morning start from 10pm last night. zoom!

MONDAY

GUESS WHATS UP WITH MY LENSES?

okay you must be thinking i must be crazy to use the sauces' plate
as my lense plate! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I ADMIT IM SIAO.

NO LAHHHH. i was watching my dear tang xin-mooncake till
about 4pm that day with michelle( we only marathon 6hrs that day)

so before i sleep i went to kitchen & took the plate
& she laugh and i say :
cal : tmr i wake up confirm not here AUNTIE cfm throw away!
mich : wont one la
cal : we try try ok?

mich : ok

next morning i wake up(i forgot to say i slept downstairs with her that day)
ok then i walk to kitchen and saw my plate there and i shouted YANIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
BUT I WAS STILL SLEEPING MODE BECAUSE MY EYES WERE CLOSE BACK (-.-)
but hahaha guess what? IT GRANDPA WHO THROW AWAY BECAUSE HE THOUGHT
WE PUT THERE FOR FUN? WALAUZXZXZXZXZXZ!!!

but he bought me a new pair(: how lovely i know. and i bought him paos
and reply and laugh : hahaha , early morning tiok bao already , still eat paos?!
HAHAHA only smart people understand. (:

SUNDAY
more fun! marathon disc 15hours with this!
.
.
.
.
.

NO , ITS WITH A BOX OF STRAWBERRRRRRY!(yea whatever, i watch 15esp
yes yes i know wts will happen to my eyes , aww sucks!)

AND AGAIN I GAIN ZZZ WEIGHT . SO MUCH DARLING
EVERYDAY SAY I LOOK LIKE BALL :( I MEAN MY FACE.
BUT MY RELATIVES /PAPA MUMMY FRIENDS ALL SAY
I SLIM DOWN SO MUCH? LIKE WTH??? SO CONFUSING
BUT I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE PAPPY/MUMMY FRIENDS/RELATIVES!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO THIS PICTURE. IT BECAUSE OF MY DAMN GOOD
SHAKING SKILLS. HAHAHAH! & OK LIGHT EFFECT(:

& MY SUCKER OVER HERE PROMISE ME EAGLE EYE ON SATURDAY
YAYYYYYS! AND ANOTHER THING HE ---------------
SUCKER: I'VE A SURPRISE FOR YOU
asshole : HUHHHHHH? because aiya long story dont need say
sucker : ------(date) bring you go -----
asshole : you sure or not?
sucker : yes! but it be crowded
asshole : you go & die

but nevertheless asshole(me :C was very happpppppy!!!
okay 4.25am now! im going to start on my disc NOW!!!


3:17 AM