I JUST HAD A DAAAAA BAO :]
DAAAA BAO = BIG BUN! HAHAHAHA .
im drying my long wet hair now :D
my hair is seriously long now!
TMR FRIDAY. end 2nd week of attachment! (:
TMR F1 raceeee , michelle got the 2 thousand ticket to F1.
how shiok right? :/
I TOLD THESE WERE KINDA UNIQUE..

& i manage to catch up on wet seal spree which closes yesterday night
& bought 3 backpacks. [: fyi - wet seal is US spree(a brand eg : like forever21/go jane!)
& now is SUMMER SALES!
so half price in USD! cheap bargain kkkkkkkkkkkkk!



okay , my show starting! & after that i got to sleeeeeep.
ps : another 2 patient of mine extend their stay because of ahem , you know hor! ^^
THERE NO SUCH A WORD AS DIFFICULT , AS LONG AS YOU START IT
WITH ' I CAN DO IT' :D
♥ 10:47 PM